Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thank Goodness for Sinus Allergi Relief


A business colleague and I are on a 3 day business trip through the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Sedona and Phoenix. The pollen count feels like it is off the charts. The count must be high, and when combined with the high altitude,we have both felt the effects of congested stuffy noses, watery and itchy eyes. My business colleague seems to be having a worse time than me with the added discomfort of sinus allergy headaches.

Oh my, I am so glad I packed the Sinus Allergi Relief for this Arizona trip! And, so is my traveling companion.

Neither of us like to take over-the-counter meds. We prefer a more natural approach. So, having a natural herbal allergy product with us was wonderful. We both started taking the Sinus Allergi product as soon as we felt the allergy symptoms, and felt relief almost immediately. It has, and is, continuing to help us on this trip.  Making what could have been an awful trip, much more pleasant! My colleague says, thank you.

https://www.naturallybotanicals.com/p-227-sinus-allergi.aspx

1 comment: